At CDG, our industrial facilities group maintains a solid reputation for delivering superior architectural solutions across a variety of industries. From small, freestanding facilities to multi-unit industrial complexes, the architectural team at CDG takes the time to understand your specific facility requirements and works closely with your team to create technically advanced, highly responsive design solutions. Our team of experts pride themselves on designing and delivering functional, creative and sustainable solutions, that not only meet your current requirements but also take into account plans for future growth and/or expansion.
Our team of architects regularly work on a variety of projects, including, but not limited to:
- Administrative Offices & Conference Centers
- Laboratories (R&D, QA/QC and Stability)
- Industrial and Manufacturing Facilities
- Facilities Renovation and Modernization
- Adaptive Re-use and Conversions
- Warehouses and Distribution Centers
- Clean Rooms and Clean Room Areas
- Historical Building Preservation & Renovation
- Security System Planning
- Interior Space Planning and Finishes
- Furniture Selections
- Lighting Fixture Selection
As a multi-disciplinary, full service engineering firm, CDG employs experts across many fields and our teams are always working together to create highly engineered solutions that continuously outperform the competition, and with an AIA certified architect on staff, you can rest assured that all CDG designs are held to the highest professional standards.
Whether you are looking to design manufacturing facilities, distribution centers or technologically advanced offices, CDG is here to help. Contact us today to learn more about how CDG can ensure your business is properly designed with today, tomorrow and the future in mind.